Saturday, September 4, 2010

How to add a 27piece without curling it


The hair that used in this photo was MODEL MODEL 27 piece kit b1. First I braided my hair in four braids, then I put a wig cap over my head . Then using my spritz (pump it up super hold) spraying it all over my head then you want to get under dryer for ONLY 5 to 10mins. just until wig cap becomes sickie. Then use your hair glue an start laying your tracks,For this look you want to use the short pieces at the top and the long pieces for the bottom. You only want to have each track 1inch away from the next one.
Now using your feather comb in one hand an your spritz (pump it Up) in your other hand,you want to comb going around as if your going to wrap the hair. Then do the same thing but this time NOT using your comb using your Bi Diffuser an your spritz (pump it Up).
This style will last for a week  for a longer last tie it up.
Total Cost : $30.00
Total Time : 1 hour 30mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment